We run a range of programs to cater for as many age groups, skills and interests as possible. We will be adding to these as our club grows and demand dictates. If there are some programs you’d like to see, we’d love to hear about it.
For more information on each type of class and registration details, click on the program that suits you or your kids.
- Recreational– these are classes aimed at those who want to develop their skills in a fun and safe environment without a massive time commitment. There are three age ranges
- Parents and Tots – for kids 18 mths to 3 yrs
- Preschoolers – for kids ages 3-5 yrs
- Regular – ages 5 – 13yrs
- Competitive– this program is geared at those who want to compete. It requires a greater level of commitment yet also for those who want to have fun and develop higher level skills in a safe environment.
- Holiday Programs– these classes are stand alone (no previous experience necessary and no ongoing commitment) for kids that either want to try out gymnastics or want to develop further skills outside of regular term classes.
- FreeG Obstacle course – freestyle gymnastics for those that like to flip, roll and tumble but want to do it in their own way.
- Adult Programs – for all ages and abilities. Whether you want to be able to walk on your hands, or just not put your back out when you hang the laundry, this program will boost your strength and flexibility.
- Seniors Programs – for those who are less mobile than they used to be, and want a slow and steady introduction to better movement.